On the off chance that your Discord overlay not working while you're messing around, you're not the only one! Numerous players are revealing this issue. Be that as it may, don't stress! The uplifting news is you can fix it effectively utilizing the fixes we recorded underneath.
Fixes to try:
You don't need to attempt them all; simply work your way down the rundown until you locate the one that works for you.
Fix 1: Check on the off chance that you empowered in-game overlay in Discord
Before attempting different fixes, open Discord to check on the off chance that you empowered in-game overlay. Here are the means by which to do it:
1) Click the apparatus catch to open User Settings.
2) On the left board, click Overlay. Ensure you turned on the switch beside Enable in-game overlay.
3) On the left board, click Games. Ensure you turn on the in-game overlay highlight for the game you're playing. On the off chance that it is killed, in the rundown of included games, click the screen button by the game to turn it on.
On the off chance that your game isn't in the rundown, run your game and afterward click Add it! to add your game to Discord.
Run your game to check whether your Discord overlay appears. If not, attempt the following fix.
Fix 2: Run Discord as director
On the off chance that you didn't run Discord as head, you may experience the Discord overlay not working issue. Take a stab at running your Discord as overseer to check whether this issue endures. Here is the way to do it:
1) On your work area, right-click the alternate way of Discord and afterward select Properties.
2) In the spring up window, explore to the Compatibility tab. Check the crate beside Run this program as a director and afterward click OK.
3) In your work area, double-tap the easy route of Discord to open it.
4) Run your game once more.
Check whether this issue returns. If not, you have fixed this issue.
Fix 3: Disable Equipment Quickening in Discord
Equipment quickening is a component in Discord that utilizes your GPU to make Discord smoother. In any case, numerous clients have announced that occasionally, this component may cause the Discord overlay not working issue.
On the off chance that you turned on the equipment increasing speed include in Discord and the Discord overlay not working issue happens, have a go at incapacitating equipment quickening in Discord. Adhere to the directions underneath to check whether you turned on the equipment speeding up highlight or not:
1) Open your Discord, Click the apparatus catch to open User Settings.
2) On the left board, click Appearance and afterward turn off the switch alongside Hardware Acceleration on the off chance that you turned it on.
Run your game again to check whether this issue perseveres. If not, you have settled this issue!