Weddings season is about to begin. If you too are planning a wedding in a banquet, marriage hall or farmhouse this season, then you have to keep a few things in mind. Actually, recently the National Green Tribunal has heard a verdict saying that you must take care. Before booking any marriage hall, banquet hall or farmhouse in Delhi you have to pay attention to a few things. In this regard, the NGT has also asked the Central Pollution Board to prepare a draft. If you are preparing to arrange DJs or loudspeakers on the occasion of weddings, then think once.
- DJs and loudspeakers will not be allowed to be played after 10 pm. The maximum noise limit in the outdoor has been set to 75 decibels.
- As per the directions of the NGT, data will be published regarding compliance with the rules at all such places where such celebration or celebration is organized.
- If the maximum voice limit is violated in a farmhouse, then the Delhi Police has been directed to take action.
- A provision should be made to collect dry and wet waste in different dustbins as well.
- CCTV is mandatory to be installed in important parts of the venue to be held at any function. The recording of this should be with the owner of the banquet hall, Farmhouse.
- It is mandatory to display information about the total number of guests and parking space at the main entrance. Fixed parking formulas have to be prepared and complied with.
- Carts are not allowed to be parked anywhere except in the parking space or on the road.
- If these rules are not followed in any banquet hall or farmhouse, then their operation will have to be stopped immediately.
- In addition, the NGT has ordered all the state pollution boards to talk to the concerned state authority and follow the above guidelines.
Author – This content is written and published by VenueMonk – One of the best event booking platform and have listed best wedding venues in Delhi. Book Now!! and get 30% discount on online booking a venue.