Planning is more important than hard work because it gives an achievable target. SSC CGL Exam is one such exam which needs a planned study pattern to ace the exam with flying colors. Quantitative Section is a complex section of SSC CGL EXAM which can only be prepared proficiently if one has planned adequate study strategy for the same.
Significant tips to prepare for QA section
- Enhance your calculation speed by taking speed tests every day on topics like simplification and number systems.
- Do not block your mind due to any weaknesses encountered during practice. It will spoil your mental frame and as a result you will not be able to study mathematics properly.
- Revise each topic at least three times before the exam to develop confidence and accuracy.
- Give rest to your brain by studying six days in a week during preparation. Give one day rest to breathe easy and rejuvenate your mind. Study for maximum eight hours a day with small breaks for your routine work.
- Join online mock tests series for SSC CGL exam and take one test daily. It will teach you time management, enhance speed and make you aware of your weaknesses.
- Learn short tricks and methods to solve complex calculations by understanding the concepts well. Use them wisely or it might backfire.
- Concentrate more while preparing Advance mathematics because it needs analytical aptitude than just calculations. Complete Geometry by understanding the concepts thoroughly. Take practice tests from previous year questions so that you have an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Once you complete your syllabus practice Arithmetic and advance mathematics simultaneously to keep the concepts fresh in your mind.
- Learn tables of numbers, square root and cube roots from 2 to 40 to boost your calculation speed. Revise them daily.
- Follow only one resource book for concepts or else you will be confused and will not be able to learn anything. There may be more books for one subject with you but considers them as your reference books except for one.
Hope these tips will help you get going effectively for the most complex sections of SSC CGL EXAM. Nothing is impossible in this world unless you have strong will and determination to achieve it.
Think positive and you will be able to do the rest with optimism.
All the best!!!
Author Bio: Above content is written and published from IBT Chandigarh: Top website for offering SSC Coaching.