In case you are a new user of the Element Smart TV, then you should know how to update apps on it. This article will teach you how to update your Element Smart TV, add apps, and update those apps.
Steps to Update Your Element Smart TV
If you want to use the smart feature of the Element smart TV, then you have to go through the setup wizard which helps you to pair to WiFi or Ethernet, register your smart TV, network connection confirmation and perform the essential setup.
Here are the steps are given below to update your smart TV:
- Switch on your smart TV.
- Click on the Menu key provided on your smart TV remote.
- Choose your smart TV settings by going to the main screen.
- Choose the Software Update option to update apps on your Element smart TV.
On other models of the smart TV, you will find the update screen in the General and Software Update option. It depends on the update procedure you have previously done, and it can take a few minutes to complete.
But after some time you will notice it is not working properly because of some reasons and you have not updated the apps completely on your Element smart TV. At that time, you can do a manual update of the applications through the USB drive. It includes the download procedure of the firmware file, copying the firmware file to the USB drive and after that, installs it into your smart TV.
Go through the steps given below to update your Element smart TV through USB:
- Find the firmware link for the Element smart TV.
- Start downloading the firmware link into the system.
- You need to start formatting the USB drive.
- Copying the firmware into the USB drive.
- Connect the USB drive into the Element smart TV,
- Choose the Settings tab.
- Click on the General option through the smart TV remote.
- Choose the Software Update USB option by going to the menu list.
Now, your smart TV starts reading the USB drive, search for the file, and start updating the firmware file.
Steps to Update Apps on Your Element Smart TV
It is possible that updating procedure of the applications will start automatically or it will start when you start updating the firmware file.
Go through the steps listed below to complete this procedure on your Element smart TV:
- Switch on the smart TV.
- Click on the Menu option on the smart TV remote.
- Choose smart TV settings by going to the main screen.
- Choose the Software Update option.
Victoria Parker, an employee currently living in USA and working at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics like Quicken Support, Quickbooks Support, Quicken Support Number etc.