TurboTax is great software to prepare and file federal taxes. This advanced tax preparation tool is developed by Intuit corp. and it is available for Windows and Mac-based systems. Users who are keen to install TurboTax on Mac can take benefits from the following steps. There are plenty of alternatives available on our website through which you can install TurboTax on your Mac without messing up with technical issues.
Steps to install TurboTax software on Mac without CD
- Close all the active programs on your Mac including your web browser.
- Deactivate the antivirus software on a temporary basis.
- Now, open the web browser and visit TurboTax official site. Here you need to locate the download link which will let you download the installer package of this software.
- Once you choose the suitable variant of the software, hit the download tab in order to get this tool on the system.
- Now all you need to walk through the on-screen guideline to install this software
Steps to install TurboTax software on Mac with CD
- Insert the TurboTax CD in the optical drive.
- Next, double-click on the .dmg file to initiates the downloading process.
- Now, you need to move the TurboTax file in the application folder via drag and drop action.
- Now, you ought to head over to the application folder and double-click on the icon of the TurboTax program.
- This action will launch the program.
Keep in mind that you cannot install two versions of the TurboTax software on the system. For that, first, you need to uninstall the existing version and then go for the new ones. We strongly presume that you are not accustomed to the different variants of the TurboTax software. If you find that statement valid in your case then call TurboTax live chat and clear your doubts regarding TurboTax Deluxe VS Premier.