You can remove someone from your Snapchat account easily. In case you do not wish to follow any particular users, then you can remove them from the friend list of your Snapchat account. In this article, we will discuss the process to add someone you removed from your Snapchat friend list.
Steps to Add Someone Removed on Snapchat from the Friend List
In case you have removed someone from your Snapchat account by mistake, then don’t worry, you can add that person easily in a few minutes. Go through the steps mentioned below to complete this procedure.
- Open the Snapchat application.
- Press on the user profile located on the upper left-hand side of the display.
- Search for the Friends column.
- Choose the My Friends option.
- After the menu list gets open, you will get menu list all the followers and following users.
- In case you have removed some of the friends from your Snapchat account, then it will not be removed from the menu list with a small plus symbol given on the right-hand side of the user name.
- If you want to add someone you deleted on Snapchat, press on the plus symbol.
- Now, the name of that personal start showing on the friend list again.
Steps to Re-Add Someone Removed on Snapchat Through the Snapchat Username
In case you know the username of that person, you can easily add them on your Snapchat account. You have to click on the search option to search for that person. Here are the steps mentioned below to complete this procedure:
- Go to the Snapchat application by going to the application menu.
- Choose the “Add Friends” symbol given on the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- Enter the username in the search field.
- The profile of that person starts showing on display.
- Press on the Plus symbol located on the right-hand side of the display.
Steps to Re-Add Someone Removed on Snapchat from the Contacts
In case you have the contact details of your friends on the mobile device, then you can do this procedure easily. Here are the steps mentioned below to add someone deleted on Snapchat from the contacts:
- Launch the Snapchat application.
- Press on the Add Friends symbol by going to the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- Press on the All contacts option given on the right-hand corner of the display.
- You will get a menu list of all the contacts which have an account on Snapchat.
- Search for the friend on your Snapchat account.
- Click on the “Add” option provided on the right-hand side of the display.
Steps to Re-Add Someone Deleted on Snapchat Through Snapcode
The additional way to add someone you removed on Snapchat is by using the Snapcode. In case you have a picture of that person in your mobile device, then it is easy to find that person profile on your Snapchat account.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Press on the profile symbol given on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the Add Friends option by going to the profile display.
- Press on the ghost symbol located on the right-hand column of the text field.
- Search for the Snapcode picture by going to the album.
- Press on the picture.
- Now, the Snapchat start scanning the code.
- In case it can scan the picture, then the Snapchat application will search for the friend you have already removed.
- Now, you can add someone you deleted on Snapchat.
Victoria Parker, an employee currently living in USA and working at a top email service provider company in the day, and a technical writer at night. I am passionate about writing troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides, news, and other articles on varied topics like Quickbooks Payroll Customer Support, Quickbooks Support, Quicken Support Number etc.