When you transfer a file from your iPhone to your Window computer, then you may get the Apple iPhone driver error issue. It is a very troublemaking problem when you are working on your device, and you start thinking of ways to resolve this problem. In this article, you will get solutions and steps to fix the Windows 10 Apple iPhone Driver Error.
Update Apple Mobile USB Driver
• Firstly, unpair the iPhone from the system.
• Confirm that the iPhone should be unlocked.
• You have to connect the iPhone to the system again.
• Ensure that you are using the Original USB driver of Apple.
• In case you have open the iTunes, then you need to close that window from the desktop.
• Enter “Device Manager” in the text field.
• Go to the software.
• Find and enlarge the Portable Drivers column located in the Device Manager window.
• You need to right-click on the model of the iPhone.
• After that, select the Update driver option.
• Press on the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
• After clicking on this option, the Windows PC start finding the drivers who are updated already and start installing them on the system automatically.
• At last, start the system again and check in case the issue has been fixed or not.
Update Your Windows 10
• Open the Start menu.
• Click on the Settings button.
• Click on the Update and Security button.
• In case there is an update is showing on the screen, then press on the Download update option.
• In case you are seeing updates which are pending, then tap on the Install button.
• Start the computer again.
Perform a Force Installation of a Device Driver
• Unpair the iPhone from the computer.
• You have to Unlock the iPhone.
• Pair the iPhone to the PC.
• Click on the Windows and R keys together.
• Click on the Enter button.
• Go to the View option by going to the Device folder.
• Go through the File name given in the Show or Hide column.
• After that, search the inf or usbaapl.inf file on your computer.
• You need to right-click on it and after that, click on the Install button.
• You have to follow the same steps for all the file stored on the computer.
• At last, upair the iPhone and start the system again.
• After the system gets switch on, pair the iPhone to the PC and go to the iTunes.