What is ISO certification?
International Organization for Standards (ISO) was instituted On February 23, 1947 the headquartered at Geneva, Switzerland. ISO has three official languages i.e., English, French and Russian. ISO is an independent, standard. ISO certification in India is a non-government body that comprises of representatives of national standard organizations of 164 countries. It is the worlds’ largest developer of voluntary global standards and facilitates world trade by providing common standards among nations. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national standard organization which represents India.
We have approximately eighty thousand ISO standards in that mainly we are using twenty thousand only to cover everything related to manufacturing, technology and food safety, agriculture and healthcare and many more.
Why companies need ISO certification?
We have few points can tell companies why ISO certifications need it.
- To meet customer requirements
- Get more Revenue and gain new customers
- Improve Product and company Quality
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Improve efficiency and reduce waste and save money
- Achieve international quality Recognition
What are the types of ISO certifications in India?
We have many ISO certification types in that mainly ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22000 and many more.
What is ISO 9001
ISO 9001 certification in India aims to provide a practical and workable Quality Management System for improving and monitoring all areas of your business.
- Suitable for both small and large organizations
- Better internal management
- Less wastage
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit
- Improved customer retention and acquisition
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
- Globally recognized standard
What is ISO 27001
ISO 27001 certification in India standards will help your organization manage the security of assets. For example: Financial information, intellectual property, employee details etc,. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
- Improved customer and business partner confidence
- Increased business resilience
- Alignment with customer requirements
- Improved management processes and integration with corporate risk strate
What is ISO 22000
ISO 22000 certification in India is a Food Safety Management System we can apply any food organization in the globe. All food safety companies show to the customers that they are follow the guidelines of ISO 22000 certifications. This provides customer confidence in the product. Compliance with legal and Codex HACCP principle.
- Lower risk of liability.
- Fewer errors and customer complaints.
- Continual improvement in products processes.
- Sustainable food safety performance.
How to get ISO Certification?
If you looking for ISO Certification services in India? You can contact to us at contact @certvalue.com or visit our official site at cervalue.com. We are top ISO Certification Consultant in India, Bangalore, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Hyderabad, Turkey, and USA. To get about us and our capacity in helping your association get ensured. We confirmation to you that ISO Certification in Hyderabad will provide you the available plan in the market. You always feel free to connect us www.certvalue.com