As you know in this digital world of the internet, mobiles, laptops, computers and tablets, online presence has become very important. So if you want your business to grow then you need to promote it using different social media platform so that get will get noted by more and more people through which you can easily achieve your goal.
Moreover today most of the people - they won't trust any organization or business if they do not have a website of their own. The reason behind it is that today online presence makes any brand more worthy. Not only that many people when they want to know more about a specific company they browser it on the internet!
Many people do not know that A website is the mirror image of your company's status and reputation, it is a place where everything is in one place, sorted and organized.
How to create a website?
Before diving in the information, I would like to recommend you to go with HostingRaja's website builder. And the reason why I recommend them is that using their website creation platform you can easily build your website. Yes, when you buy hosting solution from them they give you a free website creating option and without any technical knowledge, you can build a beautiful website.
The best part is that they have thousand of templates using that you can choose your desired template and start creating your website. And to do so you no need to invest any time or money on web developers.
Follow these steps to create your own website.
- The first step is creating your unique domain name.
- A domain name appears like "abc.com" and you need to visit a registrar to pay for the name you chose.
- They are easy for people to register in their brains.
- They are used in a URL to identify certain web pages.
Select a web hosting provider and create an account
- A web host is a service provider who provides you all the services required to post your website on the internet.
- When a user wants to search you on the internet, the only thing he needs to do is type your domain and it will connect to the server making it available to him through the browser.
Designing web pages
- This is the most fun part while creating your website. It's all about how appealing your website looks.
- If you have the knowledge of HTML and CSS you can design your own website. If not, you can hire a web designer to create one. This reduces a burden from your shoulders and now you can give more time to think about the different ways to attract an audience to your website.
- You can neglect the above method if you are using HostingRaja web hosting solution and their create website option. Because like mentioned above you can easily create your own website as per your requirements without the help of any developer.
- Make sure you make your website mobile friendly so that it works both on large screens of laptops and computers as well as on small screens of mobiles and tablets.
How to attract attention to the website?
* A website is as good as crap if no one visits it. So, understanding your "specific" target audience is very important.
* When your website is ready to go on the web, you need to submit it to the search engines. The most common and extensively used search engine is Chrome.
* Others like Yahoo, Firefox and Bing are also some great options.
* These search engines are absolutely free and therefore the task of promoting your website becomes very easy.
* Other ways to get your site noticed are conventional methods like word of mouth, newspapers, cold calling etc.
At the conclusion I would like to say that if you want to do big things then you need to change your thinking towards your goal. Like mentioned before you can find the professionally designed templates on the web which will help you build a website free of cost. Creating a website is just one side of the coin. The important thing is what after creating it?
You should be aware of how to create a website and sell it. A good and rich content, excellent marketing strategies and valuing your existing customers to widen your customer base are primary.
A website is a place where you can find every minute detail of an individual or company. If you want to know how to create a website guide, you need a registered domain name to create a website. Then you need to choose a web host and sign up the account. The major part of this process is designing web pages. You can do it yourself or assign the responsibility to someone to do it on your behalf. After a website is ready the main task is to promote it to get it to bring website traffic and earn money from it by placing website ads.