install aol desktop gold The usage of the internet varies for every individual. There might be several websites which you might regularly visit than others, perhaps even daily. Such a website is your email or even a specific social media platform. There are instances where the user would come across an interesting article or post which you would want to access later. In situations like these, it would be highly convenient if you could access all these sites in just one click, as otherwise the process to reach a specific site could be quite long. Keeping in mind this need of the users, AOL Desktop Gold has provided the users with the most suitable feature. AOL Favorites is the feature which would help the users in this case. This is a neat feature of AOL Desktop Gold which would allow the users to save their webpages or websites that you like or the ones which you visit frequently. This feature is an essential bookmark which would help the user to easily access all their favorite sites without having the need to type the web address in the search bar manually. There are several such features which the users get once they download AOL Desktop Gold on their system. To gain more information regarding such features that users can easily connect with the aol tech support .
What is the process of saving Favorites in AOL Desktop Gold?
If you come across a particular website which you visit recurrently, then you can follow the steps that are mentioned below to save it in your AOL Favorites folder:
- Access your AOL Desktop browser and then navigate to the site which you wish to add.
- You would then receive a small heart icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- You now have to click on the icon and chose the option of ‘Add to favorites.’
- Finally, select an appropriate folder and then save the link.
Once the website is saved, you can then organize and classify them into various folders for the sake of convenience.
How to add and edit Favorites in AOL Desktop Gold?
If at a point you wish to add or edit Favorites of your AOL account, then the process which you would have to follow is simple. The users would simply have to undertake the below-given steps:
- You would then have to open your browser, log in to your AOL account and then access the AOL favorites.
- Further, in the Favorites header, you would see a small (+) icon which you would have to click.
- Then you would have to enter the below-given information:
- Title: The name which you would have to give to the Favorites.
- URL: The URL of the website you wish to add.
- Location: The folder in which you want to place the favorites.
Once the users successfully download aol gold, they can then easily use this feature. The users can also learn more about this feature by connecting with the customer service team, which is available on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of charge.
Read more – latest aol gold software
Source URL - How to use and manage your favorites in AOL Gold