Amongst the list of email service providers, Gmail introduces a few of the striking and amazing features which are popular across the world. Even though it introduces astonishing features, amazing updates, and astounding services yet it faces technical snags such as ways to change Gmail Password. Now, if you are stuck with the issue, you can simply find out the common and efficient ways to resolve the error. If you are stuck with a notification error, all you are supposed to do is to follow few important instructions. Check out the blog to know more.
Frequent ways to resolve Gmail Notifications not working on Android
There are numerous ways to fix the error; all you need to do is to follow the steps, you would be able to resolve the error instantly. Have a look!
- At first, you are supposed to establish a good internet connection.
- Now, you are required to open the Gmail app on your Android Phone.
- Next, you are supposed to tap on the menu button, which is located at the top left corner.
- And then, you must click on the settings.
- Now, you should click on the account that you wish to fix the notification settings.
- Now, it is recommended that you do make certain changes to your settings.
- You must tap on notifications in the notification section.
- Now, on the new screen, you must click on 'All.'
- And then, you must get back on the account screen and then tap on inbox notifications in the notification section.
- Then, you are supposed to check the box which is next to the type of notification that you wish to receive.
- You should check the box which is next to vibrate.
- Now, you must configure the device.
- And then, the drop-down notification panel will appear from the top of the screen in order to ensure that the battery saver is switched off.
- Once you are done performing the above-stated steps, you must now go to your Android device settings and then move to the apps and notifications.
- After that, you should scroll down and then click on Special app access.
- Do not forget to tap on battery optimization.
- Now, from the bar which is at the top, you must select all apps and then select the Gmail App.
- After that, you should choose 'don't optimize' and then do not forget to click on the done button.
- And then, you should return to the Apps and notifications page and then choose Gmail App.
- After that, you must tap on notifications.
- Now, you are supposed to check all sorts of notifications that are enabled.
- Next, you must get back to the previous section and then click on 'storage and cache.'
- Then, you are supposed to clear the Gmail App Cache.
By performing the above-stated steps, you can simply fix the Gmail notification error instantly. If you are stuck, then reading this blog will help you to find out the solution of Gmail notifications not working.
Read More: Gmail Not Syncing, Gmail Not working, Google couldn’t verify this account belongs to you, Google Account Recovery Page Verify Identity, where is my spam folder in Gmail, How can I Delete a Gmail Account