The Maldives is famous for many underwater spots that add to the vibrant culture and style of the island country. Here are the three best underwater attractions in the Maldives for you to enjoy.
- Kuda Giri – You will find this shipwreck in the South Male Atoll. It has dense coral structures along with stony staghorn.
- Maldives Viceroy – This cargo ship has sunken in the North Male Atoll and is home to various corals as well as fishes.
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant – This restaurant is situated inside a prominent glass structure and is a part of the Conrad Rangali Island Maldives resort.
The underwater life of the Bahamas is unique and offers you a world that is so spellbinding that you may never want to take your eyes off! Here are the three famous underwater attractions in the Bahamas.
- Coral Kaleidoscope – Colorful coral life along with marine creatures, make perfect scenery for your underwater journey.
- Last Port Of Call – This shipwreck is surrounded by beautiful coral reefs and also underwater caves.
- Abaco Islands – You will get to see a lot of plants as well as marine life, including the surgeonfish.
Activities: Relaxing vs Thrilling
Both of these islands have a plethora of experiences and activities to offer. Be it something for those who seek leisure or something for more brave hearted travelers, both the nations never fail to impress. Take a look at all the activities that you can be a part of on either of these island nations!
Maldives offers some of the most exciting experiences. Take a look at this list of all the top activities that one can be a part of.
- Walking Tour – Even if you are here for the beaches and scuba diving, walking into a land of rich history and culture is pleasant too.
- Sunset Cruise – The sunsets look fantastic when seen from a boat in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Take a boat and cruise around the islands.
- Whale Shark Sighting – People who are looking forward to going along with nature should go for whale shark sighting.
- Snorkeling – Are you a sportsperson? Snorkeling in the Maldives is entertaining as it is a simple sport. It will help you witness the underwater life.
Nothing less than heaven on earth, the Bahamas are all about nature and thrill. These activities mentioned below are a must try.
- Powerboat Adventure – If you love traveling at speed and want to explore the Exuma Islands, then a powerboat ride is a thrilling experience for you.
- Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim – Dolphins are gentle and sweet creatures who like to play a lot. Hop in here to play and dance with these lovely animals.
- Nassau Jeep Tour – There is a 25 minutes catamaran cruise through the Nassau harbour. You will then arrive at the beautiful Blue Island Lagoon for more adventure.
- Parasailing Adventure – You can experience the warm breeze by taking a sail in the blue skies and witnessing the crystal clear blue water along with bright sunlight.
Beaches: Rush vs Calm
One thing that both the island nations are famous for are definitely the beaches. Perfect spots to stroll around or simply relax by the shores of azure waters is what acts as a magnet. Here are the top beaches in both of these island nations.
The beaches in Maldives are quite conservative, given the diversity of culture. Here are the top options for the same. Malsives resort
- Gulhi Beach – There are lots of stalls and shops from where you can buy souvenirs as a token of your visit to this beautiful place.
- Hulhumale Beach – It is known as one of the most famous beaches in the Maldives and is a perfect place to get one with nature and feel the surroundings while you relax with a drink.
- Bikini Beach – Who doesn’t love sunbathing or tanning on beaches? Bikini beach provides you with the grounds to lay down in your shorts or bikinis and enjoy the sunbathing you have always wanted.
- Veligandu Island Beach – Veligandu beach has one of the most transparent waters with a turquoise shade, and it is calm and soothing here. You can enjoy a lot of activities on this tranquil beach.