There are several ways to reset / recover an AOL email password but here I discuss an easy method to recover your AOL email password.
• Open your Internet browser and go to AOL Mail Login
• Select Login
• Fill your AOL username and click Next
Click Forgot Password
• Fill your username and tap Next
• Now tap on next. When you sign up for AOL Mail, it will prompt the system to send an email that you provide as an alternate email.
• Click Close now.
• Open your alternate email account and view the password reset link from AOL. This will be a subject line such as "Request to reset your password."
• After this click on the reset password button or link in the email.
• On the page where the link sends you, type a new password.
• Save and then click Save.
Other password reset procedures include the security questions that you specify when creating an account:
• Choose the answer security question.
• Type in the answer to the question asked.
• and then click Next.
If your answer was correct, you will see a box in which you will enter your new password. Do this, and click Next.
Once you have completed one of these methods, you should be able to log in to your AOL Mail account using your new password.