One way to enjoy a more efficient email experience is to keep your Comcast email inbox free of all unwanted messages. However, sometimes in your eagerness to keep your inbox organized and free of clutter, you may inadvertently delete an important email. Whenever you find that you have deleted an email by mistake, you should not panic because Comcast has a failsafe to deal with the situation. This article will give you a general overview of the process you need to follow to restore deleted emails on a Comcast server. Apart from the steps mentioned in the article if you need additional help, you can also call the Comcast technical support number and speak to a tech support representative directly.
Steps to Restore Deleted Emails on a Comcast server
Even when you delete emails from your Comcast inbox, the messages are not erased completely, at least not immediately. As long as your deleted emails and messages fall within the stipulated time frame set up by Comcast, you should be able to recover your deleted Comcast emails without any problem. You can follow the steps given below to restore the deleted emails on a Comcast server:
- Step 1: Open your browser and visit the Xfinity login page.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address and password in the given fields.
- Step 3: Click the ‘Sign in’ option to open access your Comcast account.
- Step 4: Select the email tab and open your Comcast mailbox and folders.
- Step 5: Right-click the trash folder and select ‘Recover Deleted Items.’
- Step 6: You can also use the ‘More Actions’ icon next to the trash folder.
- Step 7: Go through the emails and select the ones to you need to restore.
- Step 8: Select an appropriate destination folder and click ‘Ok’ or ‘Move’ to transfer the emails.
If you do not designate a particular folder, you should be able to find the restored email in their original folders. You must keep in mind that the steps mentioned above will only work if the emails are less than two weeks old. After the two-week period, the emails will be deleted automatically and will be permanently unavailable. If you need help completing the steps mentioned above you can call the Comcast customer care number and ask for additional technical assistance. Professional tech support experts are available 24 hours a day to give you advanced troubleshooting solutions to resolve any error related to your Comcast email account.
Read more : Comcast technical support
Source URL: Restore Deleted Emails on a Comcast Server